|How to install apk and obb file on android 2020
Today I will be showing you how to install apk and upload obb file in right directory on android.
Most Android users get it annoying downloading directly from playstore and certainly not all Android users playstore functions just fine. So, downloading zip files and apks is definitely the solution and answer to play OBB games.
The problem now becomes
- ” How can I extract”
- Where will the extracted folder be placed?
That is a bygone just as droidvilla will guide you on that. Cheers with some bottles!!
Requirements to install apk:
How to unzip obb Android Game and place it in right directory!
- Download the desired APK file and OBB zip file that is compatible for your android device. (You can download it in the internal memory or the external memory.)
- Once you have downloaded the APK and the OBB file
- Open ES File Explorer/Andro Zip/Zarchiver that you installed in the requirements.
- Locate the APK file, click on it and select ‘install’.
- Wait until the installation is complete. (Do not run the game yet.
- Now you need to place the OBB file in the right place.
- Locate the Obb file. Click and hold on it.
- Click on more i.e (three dots at the bottom right corner) and select ‘Extract to’.
A dialog will appear, select choose path then follow this pattern:-
- Internal storage – – – – Android – – – – OBB
- Click ‘OK’
- Wait for the files to be extracted successfully into the folder.
- That’s it. Now you are ready to play your favorite game
Note: Most Android devices prefers obb files to be on the internal storage, so just if you have a memory card and it doesn’t work on the internal storage, simply move the obb folder from internal storage to external (Memory).
Related queries to install apk:
- Android Apk
- Obb games
- How to unzip obb
- Fix Android obb
- Obb storage files
- Android games
If you found How to download and install apk and obb file on android helpful, do leave a Comment behind, share this post using the share button icon to various social platforms.