Here I will be teaching you on how to remove the screenshot delay you experience while taking your screenshots. Imagine trying to take a fast screenshot of a particular scene while watching a movie 🎥 or a friends whatsapp status and the screenshot delay couldn’t let that happen.
So can I say that is a bug, not everyone knows about it but just few. Today is that special day a solution to that bug has come😂
- A Rooted device
- Exposed Installer (less than 5mb)
- Screenshot delay remover
- Download required apps below👇👇
Steps To Remove Screenshot Delay:
- Install the exposed Installer
- After successfully installing the exposed installer,
- Open and Click on install/update. (Data must be active to enable download of your phone files).
- After successful download, your device will automatically be rebooted. After reboot, open the exposed and you should now see exposed framework is active. Congrats
- You can now install Screenshots delay remover
- Upon successful installation (a pop up will appear on your screen to activate only or activate and reboot exposed.
- Click on activate and reboot.
- Open your Exposed installer and you should see it ticked like this👇👇
|Screenshots delay removal|
Congratulations on your debug.
For discussion and further inquiries join our active telegram group with over 7.8k members.
Leave a Reply