– N- Power 2020 Registration Portal is officially open and all intending applicants are to get started with registration.
– N- Power 2020 Batch C recruitment requirements and how to register
|N-Power Registration Requirements And How To Register 2020
Good news as the N-Power registration portal was officially opened yesterday as at 11:45pm, June 26th 2020 and specifically for the batch C intakes, this is according to a lot of tweets been sighted on the N-Power official Twitter handle.
The Federal Government of Nigeria had earlier said the Batch C of the scheme will absorb massive 400,000 fresh beneficiaries, after the exit of the Batch A on June 30, 2020 and Batch B, who are expected to be discharged on July 31, 2020.
NOTE: The N-Power registration portal is open and application processes is ongoing live.
“Dear Intending N-Power 2020 Applicants, here is how to prepare for the N-Power application,” tweet from N-Power scheme.
- Portal is open as at 11.45 pm, June 26th, 2020.
- Application is FREE. Do NOT pay anyone to apply on the N-Power portal. 3. Get a printout or accurate details of your BVN.”
The N- Power scheme 2020 registration is not for everyone and here are those who are eligible and should register.
N-Power 2020 Registration Batch C: Who Should Apply?
The N-Power 2020 registration are strictly for the following set of people below and a re encouraged to apply for the 2020 recruitment.
- Graduates and non-graduates who are presently unemployed.
- Those between 18-35 years old.
- People with desires to get life-long skills and become solution providers in their communities.
Having known who should apply, lets get to know the requirements for the N- Power 2020 recruitment!
N-Power Registration Portal (2020) Requirement Batch C
All Intending N-Power applicants of the N-Power 2020 recruitment batch C are required to note the following before proceeding to register:
- Get your BVN ready.
- Ensure you are not an existing employee in any organization.
- A printout or current details of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- A current passport photograph (1MB) either JPEG or PNG files.
- A valid contact email address or a working phone number
- Your degree certificate and NYSC certificate (if you are a graduate) and want to apply for N-Teach or N-Health.
- All Application is done online.
INFORMATION: The recruitment process for N-Power recruitment of June 2020 Batch C is totally free of charge and you are not expected to pay any dime for registration process.
Where Can I Register For N-Power Recruitment 2020?
As mentioned before now, all registration is done online and the N-Power 2020 application portal is npower.fmhds.gov.ng and applicants are expected to read and adhere to all necessary information before proceeding to the application process form.
How To Register For N-Power Batch C 2020 Recruitment Scheme
For further assistance on how to apply for the N-Power batch C recruitment, N-Power directed the interested applicants to ensure they do the following when they are on the registration portal:
- Input your valid contact information (email or phone number).
- The information will be redirected to your email for confirmation.
- Once your email address has been confirmed, you are to fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following format (dd/mm/yy). Note that if your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be allowed to go past this interface.
- BioData and Contact Page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.
- Education and Programme Page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not. The N-Power programme is open to all, however.
- A. The N-Teach and N-Health sub-programmes are however open to only graduates.
- B. (In addition, please note that for N-Power Health, selection preference will be given to holders of Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND in health sciences such as Medicine, Microbiology, Nursing, Public Health, Botany, Midwifery, Psychology or other allied disciplined in the sciences).
- C. Where applicable, you will be required to upload your degree certificates and NYSC certificate.
- Employment and Other Details Page: You will be required to answer some questions and upload your Government issued Identity Card. Kindly note that the acceptable Government IDs are:
- A. International Passport
- B. National ID Card issued by NIMC
- C. Valid Driver’s License
- D. Permanent Voter’s Card.
Finally you can Review and Submit Page -. Ensure have gone through all the inputted informations before hitting the submit button.
Ensure to write down or screenshot the unique ID number upon successful submission of the application.
Droidvilla Tech Wishes All Intending Applicants Success.
For online registration or further inquiries in regards to being an undergraduate and wanting to register for the N power batch c recruitment, kindly Contact Kinqs’Li Cafe via their hot whatsapp line – Kinqs’Li Cafe