Before We Dive Into Nokia X20 Earlier this week, Google launched Android 13 during its I/O developer conference and later released the Android 13 Beta2 beta version for Pixel devices only. On the other hand, a few other Android smartphone makers have announced their own Android 13 betas or developer previews.
Now, HMD Global has announced that Nokia X20 can be tested out if the version is available. It is important to note that HMD is calling this a developer preview and not a beta. So, the new version will have people wanting for a lot.
If you want to check it out too, you can go through the “My Device” app on the Nokia X20. In that section, find the support interface on the banner at the bottom and then, find the Android 13 developer preview down.
Once you have passed the IMEI, check Registered for Android 13 DP, and then proceed with the application. After the application and registration is successful, Nokia will release the new version within 12 hours over the air.
Needless to say that after the application is successful, the update can be manually checked by you and you will also receive the update in 20 minutes time. To be more specific, for you to check, go to “Settings > About Phone > System Update”.
Going further, there is a customer feedback app that is already installed in the Android 13 DP version. Through this app, reporting of problems found is really easy. If for whatever reason you want to go back to Android 12, you can request for it via “My Devices”.
Specifications Of Nokia X20
- 6.67-inch (2400×1080 pixels) FHD+ 20:9 aspect ratio display, up to 450 nits brightness, 82% NTSC Color gamut
- Octa Core Snapdragon 480 8nm Mobile Platform (2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 540 CPUs) with Adreno 619 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 11
- 48MP (64MP in X20) rear camera with LED flash, ZEISS Optics, 5MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP depth, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, OZO Audio
- 8MP (32MP in X20) front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- Dimensions: 168.94 x 79.7 x 9.1mm; Weight: 210g (X10) / 220g (X20)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4470mAh (typical) battery with 18W charging
What comes together with the Android 13 system is an all-new Google Wallet. This supports concerts, vaccination cards, boarding, and other tickets, with payments inclusive. It is the work of one location to collect all key data privacy 77 and it is also designed to encourage users of Android to address any issue that may arise and that relates to security.
In addition to that, Android 13 permits users to set the system language on a per-app basis. This is really helpful for multilingual users who, in different situations, rely on different languages.
Join Our Telegram For More Exciting Updates Via The Link Below