Looking forward for the best screenshot application for your android mobile? Screen master pro Version 126.96.36.199 apk direct download link is made available to you today. Download screen master pro and get to find tons of amazing after effect features and customization all for free. Free, no-root screenshot; annotation tool to capture and markup your screen.
Screen Master is a free, easy-to-use, no rooting required screenshot & photo markup tool. With Screen Master, you can capture screen by touching the floating button or shaking device, lets you take screenshots on your tablet, phone or other Android device the easy way!
Screen Master provides a variety of features to take a screenshot
– Floating button: An simple button that is displayed on top of everything, just one-click to take a screenshot
– Shaking device: Shaking your device to take a screenshot
– Web capture: The simplest way to take a full page screenshot of your web page, just share the url to Screen Master
– Long screenshot: Support long screen capture function to easily capture the entire screen
Screen Master apk download
Screen master features
► Advantages Of Using Screen Master
1. Small size, less than 15MB
2. Totally FREE, without any in-app purchase
3. No rooting required, No restrictions on use
4. HIGH-QUALITY screenshot, saved without any loss, support PNG format
5. A variety of image annotation features
6. Web page whole capture, quickly save webpage as image
7. Support save screenshots to external SD card
8. Support Android 7.0 Shortcuts and QuickTile features
9. Support long screenshot and stitching photos
Best Screenshot Screenmaster Pro APK Download Link
We have provided two best options to download the screen master apk… Download Directly from Mediafire Download Screen Master directly from 6.0mb Version 188.8.131.52
I am Nnoka Godswill also known as Favtechblogger.
Lover of Android/Technology, a passionate tech content creator with over 5 years + of blogging experience, an SEO god, a Marketer, and a graduate of Electronics and Computer Engineering from the University of Port Harcourt .
Email the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.