You can now transfer airtime from Airtel to friends and family members. Good part is that, you are not restricted to just Airtel users, you can decide to share to any other network on the go without stress.
Here is a quick guide on how to change your default share and sell pin and also how to transfer Airtime
Just in case you haven’t yet changed your share and sell pin or even made used of the Me2U services before, kindly follow steps below to change default 1234 share and sell pin.
Steps: Using USSD
- dial *432#
- To change your pin Reply 3.
- On the next screen, enter your current pin and send it.
- Next, type in your new pin and confirm it.
Your pin has been changed successfully.
|Airtel pin change
Now you have changed your pin successfully, kindly proceed to the next step.
How to Transfer Airtime From Airtel to Other Networks
- Now Dial *432# (Airtel Line)
- Select Airtel to other Networks transfer by typing 2
- Select Airtel swap by replying with 3
- Type the receiver’s number (Other networks number).
- Now input amount you wish to transfer.
- Finally Enter your PIN and tap on send.
Congrats! You have successfully made Airtel airtime transfer to a different network.
That’s all and I hope this was helpful? Don’t forget to join us on telegram for more exclusive update.