Samsung is understood for its terribly premium (and terribly pricey) Galaxy S phones, however Samsung additionally incorporates an excess of budget smartphones on the market. In fact, one in all the popular phones last year was the Galaxy A13.
This is often a 5G-enabled phone that doesn’t break the bank. Per SamMobile, there’s a replacement The Galaxy A13 LTE version that was declared last month. Now, that phone goes on sale solely within the States.
The Galaxy A13 LTE could be a budget phone in each manner now, this phone is much different from any of the Galaxy S devices. That’s not a nasty factor considering the value. In fact, the Galaxy A phones are extremely well-liked attributable to their low costs.
The Galaxy A13 LTE isn’t totally different. The Galaxy A12 was truly the company’s highest-selling phone last year. So, what are you able to expect from this phone? There are literally some variations between the LTE model and also the 5G model of the phone. The LTE variant obviously can’t lock onto the 5G signals.
More About The Galaxy A13 LTE
As for the show, you’re obtaining a scammer vi.5-inch 1080p+ show that’s protected by Gorilla gorilla Glass five. That’s associated with the nursing upgrade from the 720p+ show within the 5G version. However, the LTE version will have a lower refresh rate at 60Hz instead of 90Hz on the 5G version.
As for the camera, there are some variations. The 5G version incorporates a 50MP main camera, a 2MP macro camera, a 2MP depth detector, and a 5MP selfie camera.
The Galaxy A13 LTE truly incorporates a quad-camera setup with some upgraded cameras. There’s a 50MP main camera, a 5MP ultrawide camera, a 2MP macro camera, a 2MP depth detector, associate in Nursing an 8MP selfie camera.
If you’re wanting to induce a replacement phone for a coffee worth, then you may need to contemplate the Galaxy A13 LTE. It brings an honest show, associate in Nursing upgraded camera setup, and stronger glass for less than $189.
- Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dualSIM only)
- 3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- Speed HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTEA
- Announced 2022, March 04
- Status : Available
- Released 2022, March 23
- Dimensions 165.1 x 76.4 x 8.8 mm (6.5 x 3.01 x 0.35 in)
- Weight 195 g (6.88 oz)
- Build Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame, plastic back
- SIM Single SIM (NanoSIM) or Dual SIM (NanoSIM, dual standby)
- Type PLS LCD
- Size 6.6 inches, 104.9 cm2 (~83.2% screentobody ratio)
- Resolution 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~400 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- OS Android 12, One UI 4.1
- Chipset Exynos 850 (8nm)
- CPU Octacore (4×2.0 GHz CortexA55 & 4×2.0 GHz CortexA55)
- GPU MaliG52
- Card slot microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal 32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- eMMC 5.1
- Quad 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
- 5 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1/5″, 1.12µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Single 8 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
- Video 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker Yes
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- WLAN WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dualband, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS Yes, with AGPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC Yes (market/region dependent)
- Radio No
- USB USB TypeC 2.0, USB OnTheGo
- Sensors Fingerprint (sidemounted), accelerometer, compass
- Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Virtual proximity sensing
- Type LiPo 5000 mAh, nonremovable
- Charging Fast charging 15W
Join Our Telegram Channel For More Exciting Updates Via The Link Below